We have gained recognition in the market as reliable manufacturers, suppliers and exporters of optimum functioning Colloidal Mill. These machines are immensely used in several industries for mixing and grinding of different samples. All the samples offered by us are designed and developed using quality-approved metals in compliance with industry laid guidelines. In addition to this, we offer Colloidal Mill to our customers in several models so as to suit their diverse needs.
- Inline horizontal design
- Works under closed and pressurised system
- Process is carried out in single pass under hydraulic shear
- Produces particle size upto 10-20-30 micron
- Discharges at elevated level
- Temperature rise is minimum and no aeration
- Quality uniform through out the batch
- Can handle high viscosity media
- Improves colour, reactivity with no contamination
- Jacketted mill housing for heating / cooling
- Simple to use, easy to clean, less expensive to maintain
Chemech Engineering has developed for the first time in India, Horizontal Model Inline-Colloid Mill for the quick processing of all types of emulsions, dispersions of various medias and microgrinding under wet condition.
Colloid Mills have innumberable users. To list a few, manufacturers of adhesives, cosmetics, coatings, ceramics, dyes and pigments, food products, insecticides, latexes, paints, toothpastes, pharmaceuticals etc.
106, Udyog Bhavan, Sharma Indl. Estate, Walbhat Road, Goregaon (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400063, India